George Bernardy, President
While new with the Copper River Family of Companies, George is a life-long Alaskan with over forty years of executive, project, contract, financial, and human resource management experience in contracting with the government and private sectors; ranging from day-to-day contract operations to total company profitability. He is extremely familiar with the Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) Program and has been serving Alaska Native Corporations for over twenty-five years.
George believes that the success of any company starts with a singular focus on the Customer’s mission and needs. The ability to change with the operations tempo of our Customers and provide the flexibility to deliver on what is promised, even when conditions change, culminates in long-lasting relationships and follow-on work.
Chris Cronin, Executive Vice President
Christopher P. Cronin is the Executive Vice President for Coho Technology Solutions, LLC. He is responsible for leading efforts to identify, pursue, close and deliver new business opportunities. He also serves as a strategic member of the Copper River executive management team to ensure the attainment of NVE goals. Mr. Cronin comes to us with 23 years of government contracting experience. Most recently, he served as SVP of the Business Development Center of Excellence for Atlas Research, a successful Federal Healthcare focused SDVOSB. Prior to that as the President and CEO of Carney, Inc., and of two SBA certified 8(a) Alaskan Native Corporations – Nangwik Services, LLC and Concentric Methods, LLC.
Some of the customers he supported include:
- FDA Office of Finance, Budget and Acquisitions Business Transformation Team (BTT) and all Centers Integrated Services Support
- U.S. Army Medical Center of Excellence Army Direct Care Medical Services, Training Support Services, Fort Belvoir Community Hospital, Army Walter Reed Histocompatibility Lab Managers and Biomedical Technicians
- Army, Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations, Logistics and Programs (G-3, 4 and 8)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH), National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), OMS Clinic and Industrial Supply Center
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Human Capital and Zika Training
Mr. Cronin also served on active duty as an enlisted infantry Marine and holds a bachelor’s degree in Management of Information Systems from The Catholic University of America.